Whiteness

 Whiteness

I woke up in a white room wearing a white night gown. Sitting on the side of a bed covered by a white sheet. I got out and could not see anything but a bunch of whiteness around me. Just like fog. I wanted to see things, people and where I am so I started to walk around. I discovered a door left ajar, I walked to it and stepped over the threshold. I walked around but could still only see layers of white sifting through the air. I couldn’t see anybody or anything. I didn’t understand what was going on. Where people were. Where I was. And why. Until I found three ladies gathered in a circle in my room. It turned out... they were my room mates. My room mates?

What room?

Where?

Why?

What am I doing here?

And what about them?

Written 31 July, 2023

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Oori: Rehabilitation - Misery vs Miss Miracle

21 April: The Crash